25Dollar1up is a scam

https://25dollar1upisscam.blogspot.com/p/the-25dollar1up-is-legit-or-scam.html

The 25Dollar1up is Legit or a Scam?

 

In Current Quarantine Situation, people all over middle-east especially Pakistan and India are claiming to earn thousands of dollars using a platform called 25dollar1up.  After being very impressed by their claims at Facebook and so called reviews, I could not stop myself from actually researching about it.


25dollar1up is a scam

I started my research from opening the 25DOLLARUP.com on my chrome browser, and I was redirected to a screen saying “contact the person that invited you”. In addition to that, this page was not updated from a long time, you can still see “copyright 2018” at lower left in year “2020”.



25dollar1up is a scam

 

I was so much confused at this point, so I decided to search it at google.

25dollar1up is a scam


I finally found a referral link to 25 dollar at Google, I clicked at it

 

25dollar1up is a scam


You can see the user “jaypeyso” please remember this name; we will be watching it a lot of times. Finally I was able to access this website. let’s see what we find here?

25dollar1up is a scam


 

I saw this page, you can see you there are five levels. They call it products sometimes so we can buy prewritten ads for about 25$, Facebook marketing tool for 100$ and similar things for like 500$ and up to 1000$. Wait a second, I am here to earn money, not here to buy something?
Let see further:

25dollar1up is a scam


I was about to invest and I saw this in the footer. “Strict no refund policy”, “obviously, the income examples shown are extraordinary”, “the income claims presented are not intended to serve as a guarantee of income” and still “copyright 2018”.

Now I can smell that something is fishy here. How about asking the admin about it before proceeding further? , let’s click on the “contact”. I clicked there and saw this


Ok so I need to send the mail here? There is no other way to contact seriously? Let’s search it on Google map

25dollar1up is a scam


I reached the UPS STORE while trying to search for 25dollar1up? This is their office? I doubt that.

Anyway, I want to earn lets signup

25dollar1up is a scam

 

You can see the “jaypeyso” still there? And the fun fact is that you can write anything in the form. They will not verify that at all.

25dollar1up is a scam


Now it is forcing me to accept it. lets do it

25dollar1up is a scam


Now I can see a lot of people buying host. The fun fact is that all names are Muslim names (from the area I live); however the flag is of USA on all the users lol. It is a fake for sure.


25dollar1up is a scam

No matter what I am clicking I am getting this annoying page telling me to pay now. I am here to earn why I should give him 10$. I lost my motivation after this so I started talking about it on the social media. People started targeting my character and profile instead of proving the point. I also found a lot of affected people telling me how it is so wrong.
The supporters called it affiliate marketing; let’s see what affiliate marketing is:

According to Nielpatel.com, “Affiliate marketing is the process of earning a commission by promoting other people's (or company's) products. You find a product you like, promote it to others and earn a piece of the profit for each sale that you make.”

 

They argue that they are selling products. The question came into my mind is

 

“If they are selling a product, why we cannot buy it without paying the hosting fees?”

In case of Amazon I can really see the product available and check all specification before buying one, in addition to that amazon never says you can earn 1000$ by buying it.



To understand how it works we need to understand other terms too.

Scam:
According to Wikipedia, “
scam or confidence trick is an attempt to defraud a person or group by gaining their confidence.”

Ponzi Scheme:
According to investopedia.com, A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investing scam promising high rates of return with little risk to investors. The Ponzi scheme generates returns for early investors by acquiring new investors. This is similar to a pyramid scheme in that both are based on using new investors' funds to pay the earlier backers.

Pyramid Scheme:
According to investopedia.com, A 
pyramid scheme is a sketchy and unsustainable business model, where a few top-level members recruit newer members, who pay upfront costs up the chain, to those who enrolled them. As newer members in turn recruit underlings of their own, a portion of the subsequent fees they receive is also kicked up the chain.

25Dollar1up is a scam

So it is up to you, what you believe. For me, the fact is that 25Dollar1up is a scam website. but what about reviews on google?. I will point them out that now

This is used as a proof

25dollar1up is a scam

However, Google itself say that:

25dollar1up is a scam




It means that “you can report a snippet and give your feedback”. The snippet is “not fact given by Google itself” but it is a “user generated”. That means, someone with good SEO skills can make it say anything he want. However I went to that link to expose it more.


25dollar1up is a scam
25dollar1up is a scam

I found these 2 links on that youtube video and both are not working at all. You can check it yourself https://www.facebook.com/ayaz.axis and https://www.facebook.com/mdayaz.moham.

let see other reviews:

25dollar1up is a scam

it really says that 25dollar1up is real. Once you click on 25dollar1up link here, it will redirect you to 

25dollar1up is a scam

now you can see why it is real lol… next

25dollar1up is a scam


 

It says “that 25dollar1up is really cool and real. But I am not using it, I got a better alternative wanna see?”

25dollar1up is a scam

And here we see. He want to scam you himself and for that he need to prove that the 25dollar1up is not a scam that he can scam you in similar manner.

All the good review will forward you to a page where you can earn 1000$ in a day. They all got one thing is common, the “Referral link”.
This is working in the favor of 25dollar1up and all the followers. I had already told you why it is a scam. But people will come here and will say that I haven’t invested how I would know. Therefore I will share a screenshot from a friend who really end up wasting all his money.

Here comes the gold products:

25dollar1up is a scam

Here is the ad cheat sheet


25dollar1up is a scam
25dollar1up is a scam


 

And all the products are similar too. It is up to you, if you really want to buy and promote this products for about 25$ to 1000$ and call it an affiliate marketing. But it sounds something like this:

25dollar1up is a scam

Comments